SAPULPA, Okla. - Several new projects are in the works for downtown Sapulpa, developers said Friday.
Urban Development Director Nikki Howard told FOX23 that Sapulpa's oldest building will be a major part of the incoming developments.
"It's exactly what we'd like to see downtown," Howard says.
A Tulsa investment firm bought the Tyler Building at 19 Hobson to put in new lofts after the site had been empty for years. Developers say the building is sound and can be rehabbed.
Two other mixed-use projects are coming to downtown Sapulpa's main stretch.
What used to be a Hallmark store will offer space for retail or offices on its first floor and loft-style apartments on its upper floor.
Senegence -- an international makeup company -- bought three buildings in the downtown area which will be home to a restaurant and mixed-use facilities.
- Missouri man is first in state, eighth nationwide to die from vaping-related illness
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- A&E's LivePD to feature Tulsa police
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Sandy Hook Promise releases back-to-school PSA showing school shooting ‘essentials’
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.