TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- The Boxyard is set to open in downtown Tulsa next month.
- Developers turned old shipping containers into restaurants, bars, clothing stores, a coffee shop, an ice cream shop, a bank, dry cleaners and more with a courtyard area and public upper level decks looking out at the Tulsa skyline.
- The developer wanted to create a development style Tulsa's never seen before to boost the city’s downtown area.
- A couple businesses aim to open before Thanksgiving, but the center’s grand opening Dec. 10.
- You can see the Boxyard for yourself at Third and Frankfort in the East Village District of downtown Tulsa.
WATCH: FOX23 got an inside look at the Boxyard:
© 2018 Cox Media Group.