TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A historic Phillips 66 station in the Kendall Whittier area is now transformed into 473 Bar.
- Nikita and Andrew Layson are from Tulsa and after living in Dallas, then moving back home, they saw the need for aspace where people and their pets can come to relax in Tulsa.
- The Laysons say they also want to revitalize and change the reputation of the Kendall Whittier area has after years of businesses closing and not being a place where people could come.
- The grand opening of 473 Bar is Sunday.
- Couple found passed out in van as toddler wanders naked in IHOP parking lot, police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Family of Tulsa girl killed by alleged domestic violence wants legislative change
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Stitt signs bill increasing turnpike speed limit
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.