TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Muskogee police are investigating after a body was found behind an apartment complex near 32nd Street and Estelle Avenue Friday.
- Police say they’re treating the death as suspicious. The woman's name is being withheld until the family is notified.
- Neighbors who saw the body say the woman was wearing clothes—had a coat and shoes on. One neighbor says she didn’t appear to be homeless and saw her walking by the complex a few times.
- The body has been taken to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiners office for an autopsy.
- Arizona border town demands feds remove razor wire from border wall
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Mom convicted of murder in infant son's diaper rash death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- TCSO: Woman arrested after receiving fentanyl package from Mexico
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.