TULSA, Okla. - Thieves targeted a small Tulsa performing arts school over the weekend.
Staff at the Bravo School of Performing Arts near 51st and Harvard posted on Facebook that someone broke in and stole every piece of musical equipment they owned.
Computers and other items were also taken.
The school's owner estimates the loss at around $20,000.
Outside of a few remaining rehearsals to prepare students for a Mayfest performance, the school has had to cancel classes for the rest of the semester.
They hope to be back up and running in time for summer camp in June.
- Las Vegas mom accused of drowning 2-year-old daughter in bathtub
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- One man arrested after shooting at Mother's Day gathering in south Tulsa
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mother charged with felony child abuse after children found living in roach-infested home
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.