TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Courtney Palmer disappeared Nov. 8
- Three people were arrested in connection to his disappearance
- The district attorney announced Monday that murder charges were filed
- A body found during the investigation has not been identified
The Tulsa DA filed murder charges in the case of a missing man.
Courtney Palmer disappeared Nov. 8 after a fight.
Officers arrested Gerald Lowe, Michaela Riddle and Jeannette Thomas in early December. %
The DA charged all three with murder. Charges were dropped against Thomas in November 2017.
FOX23 reached out to homicide investigators to see if a body found last week in Muskogee was Palmer's.
That body has not yet been identified.
- Murder charges filed in Courtney Palmer case
- Suspect killed, woman found dead with dogs in west Tulsa
- Another year, another budget hole for lawmakers to address
- Frigid temps continue ahead of warm up for the week
- Winter Weather: Staying safe in Green Country
Cox Media Group