- Tulsa County Election Board reported two polling places delayed opening for the election this morning.
- Precinct 54 and Keystone School were delayed but are now open.
- Doors were locked at Will Rogers United Methodist church where about 150 voters were forced to vote out of the back of SUV's in the parking lot.
- Election officials say, though it's strange to vote out the back of an SUV, everything they did was legal.
- The church doors opened about two hours late.
- A voting machine at Jackson Elementary was not activated which delayed voters about an hour.
- Some people left when the machine was down without voting.
© 2020 Cox Media Group