- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Tulsa police responded to the intersection at 31st and Mingo just before 1:30 a.m. on August 17.
- TPD says that a motorcycle was speeding eastbound on 31st and slammed into a black Honda turning southbound at the intersection.
- EMSA and TFD rushed to the scene and pronounced the driver of the motorcycle dead.
- Police say that the Honda driver fled from the scene.
- FOX23's Naomi Keitt spoke to the family of the motorcyclist. WATCH her story in the video above.
- The family is raising funds for Larenz Valentine's funeral here.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.