ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A jury found Gage and Dakota Shriver guilty of manslaughter in 2017
- They crashed into 2 girls, killing Noelle New in 2015.
- Their mother, Dorothea Butanda, faced charges related to helping cover the crime scene
- She pleaded guilty to four charges in court Thursday
- A judge determines her sentence in a hearing on another date
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Arrests of nearly 70 people at party 'incredible waste of resources,' legal analyst says
- Join the conversation- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Amazon looks to build on 1st season of NFL streaming
- Granddaughter, 2 teens accused in fatal shooting of 86-year-old man
- Breaking news alerts for Green Country- FREE download
© 2018 Cox Media Group.