- About 570 are without power in the area of 31st and Harvard in Tulsa.
- Approximately 4,000 customers are without power in northeast Oklahoma according to the Public Service Company of Oklahoma.
- Washington County Emergency Management reported widespread tree damage and downed power lines throughout the county.
- GALLERY: Storm damage in northeast Oklahoma
- At least 1,600 customers are without power in Bartlesville
- Reports from Rogers County say 1,126 customers are without power.
- There is damage reported in downtown Bartlesville at Phillips Station.
- FOX23 is gathering information on storm damage.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 Weather App for updates from the FOX23 Severe Weather Team
- The Latest: US NKorea officials to meet again after Trump-Kim summit.
- Severe thunderstorms move through Green Country Monday
- Gunman kills self, 4 child hostages after Florida standoff
- Tulsa County District Attorney's Office drops case due to missing evidence
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.