OKMULGEE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office says a woman admitted to shooting and killing a missing Okmulgee man.
- Addison Waddell, 56, was supposed to be on his way to North Carolina to meet family.
- His vehicle was found wrecked and abandoned in south Okmulgee County.
- Deputies searched for Nacole "Nikki" Bain (Spears) because she was believed to be the last person to see him alive.
- Early Tuesday morning deputies said Bain confessed to killing him.
- Bain has been charged with first degree murder.
- Officials said a tip led them to what they believe is Waddell's remains, but there will be official confirmation later.
- On July 6, officials said the remains were identifed as Addison Waddell.
- Sheriff Eddy Rice says warrants will be issued to anyone else believed to be connected to Waddell's death.
- Man charged in Capital Gazette killings
- Stephen Colbert sings 'Tokelahoma' song on 'Late Show' after approval of SQ 788
- You're it: Woman flies 4,000 miles to 'tag' friend in epic game
- Family seeks answers one year after Tulsa teen's death
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.