TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- The Boxyard shopping center has been open less than three months, and the spaces there are nearly full.
- Though there are two spots left in the shopping center, one is spoken for and the other is for a restaurant.
- Owners say the last month has been really busy, because people are out around downtown in the good weather.
- The owner of the Rose Rock Micro Creamery said he decided to go all in and open his first ice cream shop at the Boxyard with a partner. He says the space is perfect, because the small spaces fit their small startup.
- Developers say it's another step to bring more "play" to downtown Tulsa and balance out the work as people move into newly constructed apartments nearby.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Man accused of threatening child he doesn't know with knife at Broken Arrow park
- FOX23 Investigates: Tiny Homes for Big Heroes
- More than 40 Outback, Carrabba's, Bonefish restaurants closing
- Milo Yiannopoulos book deal canceled following remarks on pedophilia
- Sargento cheese recall expanded due to possible contamination
© 2020 Cox Media Group