TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa Starbucks will reopen Monday, several months after being damaged by a tornado.
The coffee shop near 41st and Hudson closed in August when an EF-2 tornado tore through the area.
Several businesses were damaged, but many have reopened over the past six months.
MAP: Areas damaged in August 2017 tornado
- Oklahoma Senate committee approves bill requiring 'In God We Trust' in public classrooms
- People march in Tulsa in support of DACA
- $10K reward offered for information in case of missing CDC employee
- Florida school shooting survivor's mother says her family has received death threats
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2020 Cox Media Group