TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Medical marijuana advocates are suing the State of Oklahoma, Governor Mary Fallin, the Oklahoma Department of Health, and five members of the Oklahoma Department of Health.
- The lawsuit comes after new rules on regulation for medical marijuana were announced by the Oklahoma Department of Health on July 10.
- They are holding a press conference Friday at 2 p.m. to focus on the lawsuit.
FOX23 streamed the press conference LIVE on Facebook:
- Explosive Trump interview adds to chaos on 1st British visit
- Salmonella outbreak linked to Honey Smacks in 31 states, Oklahoma included
- Florida man claims he only drank at stoplights, and not while driving
- Soap opera actor convicted of child molestation in Georgia
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
Cox Media Group