TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum made his State of the City address Thursday.
- Bynum talked about the progress the city is making and future improvements to come.
- After the speech Bynum told the press that he will seek a 2nd term as mayor of Tulsa.
- Bynum said he feels the city is making a lot of headway, and he wants to keep the momentum from his first term going.
- FOX23 streamed the address in its entirety on the free FOX23 News app.
- DOWNLOAD the app here to watch on your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group