TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- The Mayes county sheriff's Office confirmed that they found a body with clothing they believe matched 61-year-old Mark Rogers who's been missing since December 26th.
- The body was positively identified as Rogers on January 18
- The Oklahoma emergency response team says the body was located west of Langley after two men hunting for antlers found it in the woods.
- Officials say they can't confirm until the medical examiner is able to test DNA, however, officials say the clothing is accurate to what Rogers had been wearing the night he was last seen including a distinctive OU ball cap.
- Search crews have been using air and ground search methods including drones and ATVs and have been joined by several volunteers.
- Oklahoma emergency response team says the body was found almost exactly where the initial search began
- FBI arrests man suspected of plotting attack on White House
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Michael Strahan offers Clemson Tigers 'proper meal' after Trump dinner
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Sooners land Alabama quarterback Jalen Hurts
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group