PAWNEE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- John David Lee II is in custody after a manhunt Thursday afternoon
- Osage County deputies took him into custody Just after 5 p.m. Thursday
- The Oklahoma Highway Patrol worked with Pawnee County Sheriff's Office
- OHP originally told FOX23 the suspect was possibly a homicide suspect
- FOX23 learned he's a person of interest in two missing persons cases
- He is a person of interest in two missing persons cases. The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office said Kathy Lynn Hemphill was last seen in October 2017. Lee was seen driving her car as recently as Wednesday.
- The Pawnee County undersheriff told FOX23 he is the last person seen with Richard Horn, who is also missing.
- He was found at a home but lead deputies on a 10 mile chase.
- The suspect drove into a wooded area and down a cliff, where he stopped the truck at the edge. He then got out of the truck and same across the Arkansas River to the Osage County side.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for geotargeted alerts on your phone
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Customers say Owasso restaurant double dipped into their bank accounts
- The news that matters- right in your Facebook feed. ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- Firefighters help Florida boy stuck in claw machine
- Thousands of laptops recalled due to fire hazard
- Toys R Us, Babies R Us liquidation sales start
© 2018 Cox Media Group.