TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police arrested a man Monday they say is wanted on the west side of Oklahoma in connection to two separate homicides.
Police say 49-year-old Gregory Killough is wanted in connection to separate homicides that happened Sunday -- one in Elk City and one some time later in Sayre.
The Beckham County Sheriff's Office says they believe the two homicides are related and Killough is a person of interest in each case.
Tulsa police received information that Killough could be in Tulsa on Sunday. Officers were given a description of a stolen car that Killough was expected to be driving.
One officer says they saw a car that fit the description and pulled him over near 2nd Street and Memorial around 2:30 a.m. Police arrested Killough for possessing a firearm as a felon.
- Flyers drop Kate Smith's recording of 'God Bless America' over earlier racist songs
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Militia leader arrested at US-Mexico border
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Sri Lanka explosions: Easter Sunday blasts kill more than 200
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.