TULSA, Okla. - The man suspected in a series of Tulsa shotgun robberies talked to FOX23 News Monday.
Police arrested Tyrone Lee after a couple of liquor store owners reportedly shot him during an attempted crime near 14th and Memorial.
Lee faces 10 charges in connection to armed robberies across the city.
Monday, Lee said he is sorry to each and every victim he scared, especially Tina Ring and Ashley Lee at Forest Acres Liquor.
He said a mental disorder and a drug problem led to the alleged series of crimes, and he claimed he doesn’t remember committing all 10 shotgun robberies that he’s been charged with, but police said they have evidence to prove it was him each time.
Lee said he doesn’t know how he survived being shot so many times, but he said he will use his second chance at life to turn his life around.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Weekend earthquakes shake Green Country
- Get breaking news alerts on your mobile device- download the FOX23 News app for FREE
- Police investigate after shooting victim arrives to midtown Tulsa hospital
- Trio accused of stealing nearly everything from Tulsa hotel room
- Tiffany Haddish makes Oscars fashion moment with used dress
© 2018 Cox Media Group.