TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police say a man was shot in north Tulsa neighborhood Tuesday.
- EMSA left the neighborhood near Pine and Utica with one patient after 6 p.m.
- Police said the man was shot twice.
- Officers said someone knocked on the door and fired on the man living at the home when he opened the door.
- The victim was a man likely in his forties.
- Witnesses say a man and a woman were seen walking nonchalantly from the porch of the house across the street after the shooting.
Trending on FOX23.com
- 1 in custody, new leads on missing Pittsburg Co. woman
- Oklahoma AG Scott Pruitt begins EPA hearing
- Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Isolated shower chances arrive with warmer temperatures
- Flames, smoke destroy Sand Springs building
© 2019 Cox Media Group.