TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- A drowning incident occurred on Friday, at approximately 11:30 a.m. 4160 East 390 Road in Rogers County.
- The Northwest Fire Department found the body of 59-year-old Michael Bunn around 1:30 p.m. in less than 10 feet of water.
- Officials received a report of a possible drowning victim by Rogers County Sheriff’s Office and Northwest Fire Department. The victim was located by a family member, floating face down on the opposite side of a strip pit located behind the residence. The victim’s shoes and shorts were located on the opposite shoreline.
- The victim wasn't using a flotation device.
- Matt Damon to play Oklahoma oil worker in "Stillwater"
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Man arrested after allegedly raping 4-year-old at McDonald's during field trip
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tom Cruise drops first trailer for 'Top Gun' sequel
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.