OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. — Quick facts:
- An Osage County man is accused of sexually assaulting an eight-year-old at Hulah Dam.
- Police arrested Ricky Lynn Young Jr.
- You reportedly fled to Kansas before he was arrested.
An Osage County man is behind bars after he reportedly assaulted an eight-year-old at a local dam.
Ricky Lynn Young Jr. is being held on a $1 million bail at the Osage County jail.
Investigators say Young admitted to sexually assaulting an eight-year-old girl at Hulah Dam back in September.
The girl recently alerted her parents to the alleged attack.
TTrending on FOX23.com
- Cat food recall includes 9Lives, Special Kitty, EverPet products
- Another cold day with isolated chances for flurries to end the week
- Man reportedly admits to assaulting 8-year-old at Osage County dam
- Chilly weather prime for car thefts
- Pets killed in Sapulpa house fire, owner homeless
Young is charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
He’s pleaded not guilty to the charges.
His next court date is January 13th.
Cox Media Group