EUFAULA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- A friend of Peggy McGuire decided late Sunday night he would offer $100,000 of his own money for information that leads to the missing woman.
- Though he only knew her for six months, Billy Taylor says they had mutual friends. Taylor says he owns lab companies and he gave her career advice as she was starting her career as a nurse.
- Taylor lives in Arkansas now, but he has been in contact with Peggy's family in Eufaula, which is near his own home town of Stigler.
- He says it's the right thing to do, and he won't miss the money if it leads them to Peggy
- Taylor says the money can even go to the "guilty party" if they will just confess and help the family get closure.
- Watch the video above for more information.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Final hearing scheduled before Bever trial
- Betty Shelby police interview released, Shelby will return to TPD
- News That Matters in your timeline- Like FOX23 News on Facebook
- Next stop for Trump is Israel, in pursuit of 'ultimate deal'
- Hanson inducted into Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame