TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a deadly hit-and-run in north Tulsa.
- They say a car struck and killed a man, he has not been identified yet.
- Police have a part from a Chevy S10 or GMC Sonoma truck that was found near the victim.
- It happened on Peoria between Pine and Virgin.
- A witness on his way to work saw the body around 3:30 Monday morning and called police.
- Police are looking for someone who witnessed the hit-and-run.
- Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
© 2020 Cox Media Group