TULSA, Okla. — Police arrested a man Tuesday afternoon in connection to threats against area schools.
Officers arrested Tony Vue, 23, after they served a search warrant at his home near 21st Street and South 129th East Avenue.
They reportedly recovered two guns and six magazines filled with ammunition.
Police said that the suspect made several statements over social media about a possible school shooting at East Central High School.
Investigators said Vue responded to a threat from a juvenile Monday with a picture of an AR-15 and a Glock 19 handgun, saying, "We goin to war LOL."
Vue faces a charge for threatening a violent act.
Officers said they also arrested a juvenile at East Central High School for threatening a violent act in connection to the investigation.
- Oklahoma Senate committee approves bill requiring 'In God We Trust' in public classrooms
- Join the conversation- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook
- Riverside construction could slow commutes for area drivers
- Breaking News, Weather and Traffic on your mobile device- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Midtown Tulsa Starbucks to reopen months after tornado
© 2020 Cox Media Group