Tulsa, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police are investigating a stabbing at a north Tulsa hotel Sunday.
- Officers said the stabbing is part of a bigger problem in the area.
- Police said they arrested Morgan Pittman who they say stabbed a man during an alleged prostitution encounter.
- Pittman told the officers she met the man at the Airport Inn and Suites. The encounter later turned into an argument resulting in the man being stabbed in the leg.
- Terri Sullins, the assistant manager at the inn says they have been working to deal with the prostitution problem, but it keeps happening.
- Pittman was booked into the Tulsa County jail on a complaint of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon with a dangerous weapon.
- The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
© 2020 Cox Media Group