TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A man is in critical condition after being shot several times and being found in a parking lot in north Tulsa.
- Tulsa police responded to a call about a shooting victim around 11 p.m. Tuesday near Pine and MLK Jr. Boulevard.
- Firefighters in the area heard the victim laying on his car horn and stopped to help.
- Officers arrived to find the man had been shot in the face, the stomach, and twice in his arms.
- Police say he was conscious but could not speak due to the face wound.
- Officers do not know exactly where the shooting happened.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group