MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Firefighters are investigating a deadly, suspicious fire in Muskogee.
- The fire marshal said 67-year-old Gary Lemoine was found dead in a bedroom after the fire at his Maple Street home.
- Officials said most of the fire was confined to the bedroom and the rest of the home has smoke damage.
- Neighbors reportedly told investigators that someone else was at the home and officials are trying to determine if that is true.
- The medical examiner will determine Lemoine’s cause of death.
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host over previous anti-gay tweets
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Ohio father makes daughter walk 5 miles to school to teach lesson about bullying
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- White House Chief of Staff John Kelly expected to resign
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.