OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. — A 30-year-old man drowned in Skiatook Lake Saturday, according to the Department of Public Safety.
Officials said Nicolas Willliam Birckel, 30, of Quinton jumped off of a boat to swim and never resurfaced.
Troopers are investigating.
5 Things to Know on FOX23.com:
- Fugitive arrested after police remove elderly disguise
- Woman hit by truck on Wagoner County highway identified
- Man drowns in Skiatook Lake
- How do you find, treat, avoid the new 'super lice'?
- Man accused of going into rage while girlfriend was out with friends, abusing eight-week-old girl
Cox Media Group