WAGONER, Okla. — Quick facts:
- A fire destroyed a multiplex in Wagoner Sunday.
- 12 people lived there.
- One man died.
A man is dead after a Wagoner fire Sunday morning.
An 87-year-old man was killed in a fire near Coweta.
Police identified the man as David Lee Sigel.
A neighbor said he saw the man through a window and attempted to save him, but the man would not come outside. The neighbor then went and broke a window to get the man's wife out.
The four-unit multiplex was destroyed. The victim's wife is alive, but she suffered cuts from being pulled from a window.
Twelve people who live in the multiplex lost everything.
- Oil pipeline protest turns violent in southern North Dakota
- Pawnee Nation declares state of emergency after earthquake
- OCC orders shutdown of 37 wells after Pawnee earthquake
- 14 people injured when carnival ride throws passengers
- Midtown Tulsa home invasion suspects on the run after reportedly tying up residents, ransacking house
Cox Media Group