SAPULPA, Okla. - One man is dead after a fire in Sapulpa early Thursday morning.
Firefighters told FOX23 they are investigating the cause of the fire that started in a bedroom of the home near Hickory Hill Road and Echo Road around 1 a.m. Thursday. One 63-year-old man is dead and three other people inside made it out safely.
Fire marshals said the fire is accidental but are still investigating the exact cause.
The Red Cross responded to the fire to help those who survived.
- Sheriff warns ‘lock your doors, load your guns,’ as he suspends services
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Full snow moon on the way; it’s the largest supermoon of the year
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Permitless gun bill passes in Oklahoma House vote
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.