- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Tulsa police say one person died after an auto-pedestrian accident near 81st and Sheridan late Friday just before midnight.
- Police say a car hit a man, possibly in his 20s, who was not walking in the crosswalk.
- TPD says the vehicle had a green light at the time.
- FOX23 crews arrived on scene to see crews doing CPR.
- Police say the victim died at the hospital.
- TPD says the driver wasn't cited.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.