TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police are made an arrested in a recent homicide case in north Tulsa on Wednesday.
- Tulsa police say 35-year-old Wayne Robertson was attacked by 46-year-old Antyon Custard with a hammer after the two got into a fight near Virgin Street and MLK Blvd on October 20.
- Authorities arrived to find Robertson badly beaten with his wrists tied together.
- Paramedics took Robertson to the hospital where he died on October 28.
- Officers arrested Custard on Wednesday morning where he faces charges for first-degree murder.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone