PAWNEE COUNTY, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A mother and daughter are dead after a crash Wednesday morning in Pawnee County.
- Prosecutors charged Rubin Richardson with two counts of first-degree manslaughter in connection to the crash.
- Oklahoma Highway troopers told FOX23 Richardson was driving with Agnes Madden and her daughter Tammy Liggins when he ran a stop sign and a truck hit them on State Highway 18 a few miles from Pawnee.
- Liggins and Madden died at the hospital after the crash.
- Richardson was injured and taken to the hospital and will be arrested after his release.
© 2019 Cox Media Group