PAWNEE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A mother and daughter are dead after a crash Wednesday morning in Pawnee County.
- Prosecutors charged Rubin Richardson with two counts of first-degree manslaughter in connection to the crash.
- Oklahoma Highway troopers told FOX23 Richardson was driving with Agnes Madden and her daughter Tammy Liggins when he ran a stop sign and a truck hit them on State Highway 18 a few miles from Pawnee.
- Liggins and Madden died at the hospital after the crash.
- Richardson was injured and taken to the hospital and will be arrested after his release.
- Grumpy Cat, the frowning feline and internet sensation, dead at 7
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.