TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police said Thursday they are charging a man in connection with human trafficking.
- Police told FOX23 David Barnett is being charged for trafficking two underage girls in March 2018.
- Police said Barnett arranged dates with girls using the dating site Plenty of Fish.
- Officers said the girls were physically abused and used by Barnett to get drugs and money in exchange for sexual acts.
- King Bio recalls more children's medications for microbial contamination
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Hurricane Lane: Category 4 storm barrels toward Hawaii, sparks fears
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen says customer data was accessed in cyberattack
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.