- TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts: -
- Tulsa police used their helicopter to track down Lukas Cope after they say he threatened to shoot people and break into a home overnight.
- It happened at the 5200 block of South Quincy Ave. just after midnight.
- Police say that Cope had handguns and fired a shot from both guns into the air.
- TPD says that Cope threatened to shoot the people and tried to break into a home after they ran inside.
- Police had to use a helicopter and K-9 unit to arrest Cope.
- Cope was booked at the Tulsa County Jail on complaints of threatening a violent act, carrying a weapon with intent, and public intoxication.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.