TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police said they arrested Oscar Banegas on several charges Friday night after he led them on a 4-mile chase that ended at 76th Street and Peoria Avenue.
- Tulsa County game wardens said Banegas had made at least five poaching-related visits dating back to September, when he illegally killed a deer at night using a spotlight while trespassing on private land.
- The Department of Wildlife Conservation said Banegas was in city limits and created a threat to residents while using a .22-caliber rifle.
- Banegas is facing about 15 charges in addition to felony eluding after officials said he led Tulsa County sheriff's deputies and Tulsa police on a 4-mile chase.
- Rifle season started Nov. 17 and will last 16 days.
- Ground turkey recall: 90K pounds recalled days before Thanksgiving
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Police: Toddler dies after shooting himself while parent slept
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Florida man's mug shot ridiculed on social media
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.