TULSA, Okla. — A 28-year-old man is accused of recording women in local dressing rooms.
Police say Stephen Paige recorded women underneath dressing room stalls at Woodland Hills Mall.
One woman told police that Paige was in the stall next to her at Forever 21. She said Paige put his cell phone underneath the stall and started recording her. Police say security questioned Paige and he denied the recording.
Officers ran a forensic exam on his phone and found more than 20 deleted videos of women changing in dressing rooms. Police said they believe several victims may have no idea they were recorded.
Police arrested Paige on Tuesday night and say he admitted to recording women underneath the stall at Forever 21, and admitted to doing something similar on three other occasions in Tulsa.
- Princeton a cappella group cuts 'Little Mermaid' song amid consent controversy
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Ohio woman accused of dumping hot grease on victim during dispute
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Once a bitter political rival, Bob Dole salutes fellow veteran, friend George H.W. Bush
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group