TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police say 79-year-old Daryl Gantt is dead after being hit by a car near 31st and Garnett Wednesday evening.
- Officials said the 22-year-old driver had a green arrow light that allowed her to make a right-hand turn. Gannt stepped into the roadway as the driver turned. He later died in the hospital.
- Officers arrested the driver on six misdemeanor warrants and driving with a suspended license. Officers say the driver's turn was legal, and she was not under the influence.
- The street was closed for over an hour after the incident.
- The district attorney will decide if the driver will face charges.
- Deputies: Pantless man exposes himself at Tulsa County Courthouse
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump pleads on TV for wall money; Dems say he stokes 'fear'
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Oklahoma game warden catches poacher via dating app
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.