JENKS, Okla. — A unique place to store your things but also to hang out is coming to northeastern Oklahoma.
"Garage Condos" are in the works at a complex on Elwood in Jenks just north of 91st Street.
The complex has 46 units in its Phase I starting at $85,000 and over half of their units have already been sold.
The units include a garage door and are set up for storing cars, RVs, and motorcycles. They are climate-controlled with cable and internet capabilities. Some units can hold up to six cars.
Furthermore, some units will have mezzanines and lofts available. Bathrooms and showers can also be installed.
The developers' goal is to open in early 2019.
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches record-breaking $868 million; Powerball at $345 million
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Grandmother charged with murder after toddler found dead in oven, sheriff says
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Climate change could cause beer shortage, scientists warn
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group