TULSA, Okla. — Several businesses and city buildings are expected to be closed this weekend as they prepare for the influx of people for President Donald Trump’s rally at the BOK Center.
The rally is expected to bring thousands of people downtown including those who are opposed to the president’s visit.
Here’s what we know will be affected by the weekend’s events:
Road closures (via City of Tulsa):
- Third St. between Denver Ave. and Frisco Ave. including Denver Ave. between 4th St. and 5th St. will be closed Thursday, June 18 at 8 p.m.
- The Perimeter will be closed to Pedestrian Traffic Friday, June 19 at 3 p.m. Unauthorized vehicles parked within the Perimeter area are Subject to Tow. All Information is Subject to Change.
- Amelia’s Market & Brasserie – Closed Saturday
- Andolini's Pizzeria Sliced Blue Dome – Closing Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Antoinette Backing Co. – Closing Saturday at 2 p.m.
- Bar 46 - Closed Saturday
- Boxyard - Closed Saturday
- Caz’s Bar - Closed Saturday (Chowhouse currently closed for remodel)
- Chimera – Closes Friday at 2 p.m. through Sunday. Reopens Monday.
- Coney Island - Closing Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Dos Bandidos - Closed Saturday
- Duet Tulsa - Closed Friday through Sunday
- East Village Bohemian Pizzeria – Closed Saturday
- East Village Dispensary - Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Elote - Closing Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Fleet Feet in Blue Dome - Closed Saturday
- Fur Shop - Closed Saturday
- Hodges Bend - Closed Saturday
- Hurts Donut – Closing Saturday at 12 p.m.
- Inner Circle Vodka Bar - Closed Saturday
- Juniper Restaurant – No answer
- Lefty’s on Greenwood - Closing Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Lone Wolf downtown - Closed Saturday
- Magic City Books - Closed Saturday
- Mcnellies’ Group - Closing its downtown locations on Saturday by 4 p.m. (some may be closed all day)
- Mexicali Border Café - Closing Saturday between 4 and 5 p.m. (call ahead)
- Neff Brewing - Closed Friday and Saturday
- Peacemaker Lobster & Crab - Closing Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Prairie Brewpub - Closed Saturday
- Press Café x Yoga - Closed Saturday
- QuikTrip - Downtown Tulsa locations closed (exact locations not announced)
- Rabbit Hole Bar and Grill - Closed Saturday
- Saturn Room - Closed Saturday
- Shuffles Board Games Café – Closed Saturday
- Sisserou’s Caribbean Restaurant and Catering – Closes Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Soundpony – Closed Saturday
- The Hunt Club – Closed Saturday
- The Vault - Closing Saturday at 4 p.m.
- The Starlite – Closed Thursday June 18 through Saturday June 20
- Tulsa City-County Libraries - Central and Rudisill Regional closed 5 p.m. Thursday until Monday; other Tulsa locations closed Friday and Saturday for curbside service
- Tulsa County Courthouse - Closed Friday
- Valkyrie - Closed Saturday
- Welltown Brewing - Closing Saturday at 8 p.m.
We’ll update this list as more businesses decide to close.
© 2020 Cox Media Group