TULSA, Okla. — Robert Hilton and his family lost their home in a fire last month.
Just two months before the fire, Hilton and his wife launched their security business, R&H Security.
Fortunately, the walls of their home are still standing. However, everything was damaged by the flames and the smoke. The entire home suffered from smoke damage.
Hilton has taken a second job to help make ends meet while working to make repairs. Hilton hopes to have his family back in the home by Christmas.
Carabelle’s Legacy is a non-profit organization that helps families displaced by fires. The organization is now taking donations to help the Hilton family. These donations are tax-deductible.
A GoFundMe has been set up for the family.
For anyone wanting to donate physical items, the Hilton family needs:
- Kitchen and living room restoration, including donated services and estimates
- Kitchen appliances and accessories
- Clothing in the following sizes:
- Male 3XL, 38W30L, size 12 shoes
- Female 2XL, 22, size 10 shoes
- Female 2XL, 24, size 11 shoes
- Male medium, 32, size 12 shoes
So far, the family has received a new stove and a mattress.
©2021 Cox Media Group