Three people in the hospital after west Tulsa apartment fire

TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Firefighters responded to an apartment in west Tulsa around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.

They say the fire at Bright Water Apartments near 23rd and Southwest Blvd. was an accidental cooking fire.

Firefighters on the scene say they had to go through a window to rescue a woman trapped inside.

A total of three people were taken to the hospital. Their conditions are not known at this time.

Firefighters are warning people to stay alert while cooking.