TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A 17-year-old died this week. Jeremiah Morris was shot late Tuesday night in east Tulsa and died the following Monday.
- Police say the shooting stemmed from a gun sale around 8:45 p.m. at Meadowbrook Apartments near 4th and Mingo.
- Officers say two groups of teens met for the sale before one side tried to rob the other -- ending in a shootout.
- Carl Irons, Jr. faces charges for the shooting.
- Charges against D’Angela Turner in connection to the crime were dropped.
- Watch the attached video for the latest on this story.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group