- Rogers County deputies, the FBI and the Minuteman Disaster Relief out of Texas are searching a pond and some land in Rogers County.
- There was a tip the body of a murder victim from 2013 may be in one of two ponds on the property. They said the tipster was very vague with details.
- The FBI Dive Team searched and brought K9 cadaver detection dogs. Investigators on ATV’s also searched the property.
- Deputies said a few pieces of evidence have been collected, but it is still being examined to see if it is tied to the investigation.
- Wednesday officials said they are got a second search warrant for an area also on that property.
- On Thursday, investigators said the finished digging at the property and found possible evidence that could be significant in the murder investigation.
- Persons of interest are being interviewed, but no one has been taken into custody.
- No victim information has been released.
ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. —
© 2020 © 2019 Cox Media Group