PRYOR, Okla. — Rocklahoma is BACK!
The three-day outdoor concert event set its lineup Thursday in a tweet showing the long list of bands and performers.
Ozzy Osbourne is set to headline along with Disturbed and Shinedown. Osbourne will play Rocklahoma just before the start of what is expected to be his final North American Tour.
Rocklahoma offers three days of camping and concert-going May 24, 25, and 26 in Pryor.
- Florida man threatens to kill someone with 'kindness,' the name of his machete
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Panic heard in 911 call after woman in vegetative state at Arizona facility gives birth
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Parents charged after 3-year-old with cancer, 17-pound tumor dies
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group