EDMOND, Okla. — A young girl is dead and three others are injured after a house exploded in Edmond on Thursday, according to KOCO.
Reports say the explosion happened ion the 8000 block Northeast 139th Street, near East Memorial Road and Midwest Boulevard.
Fire officials said the girl’s father suffered serious injuries, and the mother and the other child had burn injuries.
The source of the explosion has been determined to be propane, according to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission. Officials said propane is regulated by Oklahoma’s LPG Gas Administration.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
© 2020 Cox Media Group