TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are looking for two people they say were involved in a shooting at a midtown home early Friday morning.
- Police came to the home near 31st and Harvard around 1 a.m. in response to a 911 call from a woman saying her 47-year-old boyfriend was shot.
- The man had been shot in the face and taken to the hospital.
- Police say there was a gun battle in the house and a large bag of marijuana was found in a child’s bedroom.
- Police are looking for the two people the man was meeting with at the home in connection with the shooting.
© 2020 © 2019 Cox Media Group