TULSA, Okla. — A man wanted in a Tulsa homicide was arrested Monday night, according to jail records.
Kyle Sago, 30, is facing a first-degree murder in Indian Country charge after FBI agents say Sago shot and killed Daniel Morgan on Saturday near E. Admiral Place and N. 193rd East Avenue.
The FBI took over the case after Morgan was identified as a member of the Cherokee Nation.
The FBI said in a criminal affidavit Sago went to Morgan’s home to talk “business.”
After the two were outside, Sago shot Morgan multiple times, according to court records.
Sago is being held in the Tulsa County jail with no bond.
A court date has not been set.
- Tesla picks Austin over Tulsa for new assembly plant
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Korean War veteran, 87, earns high school diploma in Michigan
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Recall alert: Hostess says certain Zingers may have mold
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2020 Cox Media Group